We deliver on Wednesday and Thursday in Fourways, Dainfern, Helderfontein, Beverley, Lonehill, Broadacres, Craigavon, Chartwell, Magaliesig, Glenferness, Paulshof and anywhere in between.
Couriered orders also available anywhere in South African
*Order cutoff is MONDAY at MIDNIGHT for our weekly deliveries*
A great cooking experience with great quality cookware. The NEW Universal Cookware Range focuses on the essentials to take you from the simplest recipes for everyday cooking and into special, more complex dishes that will take your skills to the next level!
Designed with smaller kitchens and more organised pantries in mind, all three pieces of cookware nest together to take up the space of a single one. And one lid covers every pot and pan!
Features and benefits:
• Set consists of Frying Pan with Coating (24cm); Stockpot (4L) & Stockpot (7L)
• Large Bakelite handles - designed to be comfortable to grab and give a feeling of safety.
• Encapsulated Bottom - three ply (1 layer of aluminum between 2 layers of stainless steel) makes cookware suitable for all type of stovetops. It prevents warping, ensures fast heating and even heat distribution.
• Waterless Cooking - the weighted glass cover allows for waterless cooking. Locks in nutrients and vitamins, preserves the taste of your food and creates delicious, healthy cooking without fat.
• Glass Cover - enables you to view contents while cooking.
• Spoon Rest on Cover - makes it easy to rest your utensils on top and keep your countertops mess free.
• Calibration - measure markings on inside makes it easy to measure and add up liquids.
• Space Saving - the three sizes nest perfectly to optimize space in drawers and cupboards.
• Tupperware logo on handle - every detail counts!
• Frying Pan (24cm) - ideal size for all your daily recipes. It heats up quickly and best shape for searing sausages, flat meats, burgers, fillets of fish, frying omelettes and stir-fry. Also perfect for traditional bacon and eggs or making pancakes.
• Stockpot (4L & 7L) - ideal for boiling rice, pap, potatoes and pasta. Cook healthy, delicious vegetables with minimum effort thanks to waterless cooking. Perfect for slow cooking meals and for cooking soups, stocks or stews.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
RealFood4Sure is a local business based in Fourways, Johannesburg. All fresh produce is sourced from local farmers or other small local businesses. Purchase from RealFood4Sure and you are supporting the local community and reducing your carbon footprint.
The produce I source is fresh and farmed naturally, and as organic as possible. Bring the "real" back into the food we eat.
You get everything delivered to your door for FREE (check delivery options), saving you precious time and energy shopping.
RealFood4Sure endeavors to reduce the use of non-reusable plastic packaging and we reuse appropriate packaging where ever possible.
Your goods may arrive in boxes or paper bags with different names on them.
I'd love to get the boxes back from you so I can reuse them.
Sometimes using plastic packaging is the only way to preserve the produce so we encourage you to please try to wash and reuse the plastic ziplock bags in your home.
When we deliver your order we will gladly take away any glass jars and bottles, veg boxes and other packaging that we ourselves or our suppliers can reuse.