We deliver on Tuesday and Wednesday in Fourways, Dainfern, Helderfontein, Beverley, Lonehill, Broadacres, Craigavon, Chartwell, Magaliesig, Glenferness, Paulshof and anywhere in between.
Courier orders also available anywhere in South African
*Order cutoff is MONDAY at MIDNIGHT for our weekly deliveries*
Multi-functional utensils for kitchen to table use. Cleverly designed to be used individually or connected in pairs for unique Kitchen Duos.
Features and Benefits:
• Each Kitchen Duo functions individually, as well as in pairs. The handle length, the utensil angle, the position of the hanging slots, all have been carefully researched to make kitchen duos which are time-saving in use, and attractive for serving.
• Use the exclusive connecting design to form different tongs for different uses. Simply twist the rounded end of one tool into the round hole of another to create the tongs.
• Each sturdy one piece utensil, 30cm long, is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.
• The tools are heat resistant to 220°C. Do not leave in contact with a hot pan or in hot oil. Can also be used in cast iron, aluminum or stainless steel pans.
• Spoon Duo: the Draining Spoon is slotted to serve spaghetti, noodles and vegetables. The Serving Spoon is well shaped with a long handle for mixing and serving. Connect spoons facing or flat to serve salads or spaghetti and the slots will drain excess dressing or help to hold the spaghetti.
• Fork Duo: the Slim Spatula is flexible and angled at the handle to lift pastries or biscuits from baking tins or to turn pancakes. It's useful for spreading icing on cakes. The Fork is long but sturdy for lifting and turning. Create classic tongs with this Duo, for turning cooked foods, and for lifting and serving baked foods, toast and meats.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
RealFood4Sure is a local business based in Fourways, Johannesburg. All fresh produce is sourced from local farmers or other small local businesses. Purchase from RealFood4Sure and you are supporting the local community and reducing your carbon footprint.
The produce I source is fresh and farmed naturally, and as organic as possible. Bring the "real" back into the food we eat.
You get everything delivered to your door for FREE (check delivery options), saving you precious time and energy shopping.
RealFood4Sure endeavors to reduce the use of non-reusable plastic packaging and we reuse appropriate packaging where ever possible.
Your goods may arrive in boxes or paper bags with different names on them.
I'd love to get the boxes back from you so I can reuse them.
Sometimes using plastic packaging is the only way to preserve the produce so we encourage you to please try to wash and reuse the plastic ziplock bags in your home.
When we deliver your order we will gladly take away any glass jars and bottles, veg boxes and other packaging that we ourselves or our suppliers can reuse.