We deliver Fresh Produce on WEDNESDAYS in Fourways, Dainfern, Helderfontein, Beverley, Lonehill, Broadacres, Craigavon, Chartwell, Magaliesig and THURSDAYS in Glenferness, Paulshof, Sunninghill, Carlswald, Bryanston, Kyalami, Lanseria
Check out our local ORGANIC offering under the FRESH VEG section
*Order cutoff is Monday at 10am for weekly our Wed/Thus deliveries*
Prep ahead, freeze and relax all week.
A good supply of ice cubes is usually necessary in every home and 'easy to turn out' is one of the most important features requested. This ice cube tray is not only particularly easy to use but having a Tupperware seal the ice cubes keep fresh and free from picking up other flavours.
Features and Benefits:
* this sealed ice tray is designed to keep ice cubes fresh and free from odours so cold drinks will be sure to taste fresh and delicious.
* because the tray is sealed it won't spill on the way to the freezer, or in the freezer!
* with the slim profile and flat top, several trays can be stacked without taking up too much space.
* the special filler cap allows the tray to be filled with the large seal on and it is recessed to lie flat for stacking.
* to fill, press the seal firmly onto the tray with the cap open and position the hole under the cold tap. Slowly turn on the water and fill until the water comes to the top of the opening. Tilt the tray slightly so the water fills the entire tray [if the tray is too full the cubes will not be separated]. Close the cap and place the tray in the freezer.
* to turn out the ice cubes, peel off the seal by the large tab, then hold the handles firmly and twist the tray to release the ice cubes.
* the wide handles give a secure grip to lift and to carry.
* the tray is textured on the outside to hold comfortably and highly polished on the inside so the ice cubes slide out easily.
* made of flexible durable material, the tray flexes easily to turn out the ice.
* in the dishwasher, take care to position the tray and seal to lie flat so that they are not twisted.
RealFood4Sure is a local business based in Fourways, Johannesburg. All fresh produce is sourced from local farmers or other small local businesses. Purchase from RealFood4Sure and you are supporting the local community and reducing your carbon footprint.
The produce I source is fresh and farmed naturally, and as organic as possible. Bring the "real" back into the food we eat.
You get everything delivered to your door for FREE (check delivery options), saving you precious time and energy shopping.
RealFood4Sure endeavors to reduce the use of non-reusable plastic packaging and we reuse appropriate packaging where ever possible.
Your goods may arrive in boxes or paper bags with different names on them.
I'd love to get the boxes back from you so I can reuse them.
Sometimes using plastic packaging is the only way to preserve the produce so we encourage you to please try to wash and reuse the plastic ziplock bags in your home.
When we deliver your order we will gladly take away any glass jars and bottles, veg boxes and other packaging that we ourselves or our suppliers can reuse.