We deliver Fresh Produce on WEDNESDAYS in Fourways, Dainfern, Helderfontein, Beverley, Lonehill, Broadacres, Craigavon, Chartwell, Magaliesig and THURSDAYS in Glenferness, Paulshof, Sunninghill, Carlswald, Bryanston, Kyalami, Lanseria
Check out our local ORGANIC offering under the FRESH VEG section
*Order cutoff is Monday at 10am for weekly our Wed/Thus deliveries*
Mini but mighty - 1 pull = 12 cuts with a knife!
Ideal for chopping herbs, garlic and small veggies like onions (no tears!), our famous Tupperware Herb Chopper has a pull-cord mechanism that saves time and effort and no electricity needed!
This kitchen gadget is a game changer when it comes to meal prep, so easy to use the whole family can jump in and help with food preparation, while you enjoy the things you never have time for.
** Click here to watch YouTube video **
Features and Benefits:
● Light and compact, the Herb Chopper uses minimal storage space.
● Make sure the Herb Chopper cover is safely locked before mixing.
● Place the Herb Chopper on the counter top. Hold it firmly by placing one hand on the cover and with the other hand pull the cord in quick movements.
● While mixing, shake the Herb Chopper in between cord pulling.
● Dry herbs carefully before chopping them
● Always remove blades first then remove ingredients, using the Silicone Thin Spatula
● To measure small portions of your recipes, use the Multi Measuring Spoon.
● For dressing recipes made with oil, always add oil at the very end.
● Always cut meat, fish, vegetables and fruits into pieces before mixing with the Herb Chopper.
● The Herb Chopper is not a toy, keep away from children.
● Antiskid base to ensure the Herb Chopper is stable when in use.
*The product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Price excludes product contents and any accessories used for display purposes.
RealFood4Sure is a local business based in Fourways, Johannesburg. All fresh produce is sourced from local farmers or other small local businesses. Purchase from RealFood4Sure and you are supporting the local community and reducing your carbon footprint.
The produce I source is fresh and farmed naturally, and as organic as possible. Bring the "real" back into the food we eat.
You get everything delivered to your door for FREE (check delivery options), saving you precious time and energy shopping.
RealFood4Sure endeavors to reduce the use of non-reusable plastic packaging and we reuse appropriate packaging where ever possible.
Your goods may arrive in boxes or paper bags with different names on them.
I'd love to get the boxes back from you so I can reuse them.
Sometimes using plastic packaging is the only way to preserve the produce so we encourage you to please try to wash and reuse the plastic ziplock bags in your home.
When we deliver your order we will gladly take away any glass jars and bottles, veg boxes and other packaging that we ourselves or our suppliers can reuse.