We deliver Fresh Produce on WEDNESDAYS in Fourways, Dainfern, Helderfontein, Beverley, Lonehill, Broadacres, Craigavon, Chartwell, Magaliesig and THURSDAYS in Glenferness, Paulshof, Sunninghill, Carlswald, Bryanston, Kyalami, Lanseria
Check out our local ORGANIC offering under the FRESH VEG section
*Order cutoff is Monday at 10am for weekly our Wed/Thus deliveries*
This premium line cookware features quality construction for superior performance, durability and a lifetime of enjoyment. Enjoy your cooking time and be surprised by the perfomrance of this amazing cookware. Cookware you can count on!
The construction of this cookware brings a lot of benefits:
• Aluminum is a very fast conductor of heat, evenly, with fewer hot spots. Hard anodized aluminium allows even, quick heating.
• Chef Series Cookware is more resistant to corrosion and wear, and easier to clean.
• The anodization process binds the nonstick coating to the interior to best resist flaking or peeling.
• Features Eterna® nonstick coating which is PFOA free. Eterna® nonstick coating is the highest quality and longest lasting nonstick coating.
• Cast-hollow handles offer a superior grip and stay cool to the touch when cooking, allowing you to transfer hot foods from any cooking surface to a plate or platter with ease and confidence.
The thumb stop indicates the handle’s cool area.
• A stainless steel plate is impact bonded to the bottom to enable the cookware to work on an induction stovetop.
• Chef Series Cookware is compatible with all cooking surfaces (gas, electric, ceramic, and induction) thanks to the Impact bonded SS bottom.
• Chef Series Cookware is safe to use in conventional ovens up to 230°C.
• The versatile Chef Series Cookware has a combination of glass and stainless steel covers and can cater for all your stovetop cooking needs such as healthy, gourmet, and crisper cooking as well as preparing foods inside the oven.
- Stainless steel covers make it possible to use the products in the oven as well as on the stovetop.
- Tempered glass covers allow you to view the contents while cooking, without lifting off the cover and letting steam escape.
• The Chef Series Cookware is ideal for preparing low-fat recipes and easy digestible meals as it allows you to cook with little fat and to use less water, thus retaining minerals and nutrition. During this process you are able to reduce the energy level to low, thus saving energy during cooking.
RealFood4Sure is a local business based in Fourways, Johannesburg. All fresh produce is sourced from local farmers or other small local businesses. Purchase from RealFood4Sure and you are supporting the local community and reducing your carbon footprint.
The produce I source is fresh and farmed naturally, and as organic as possible. Bring the "real" back into the food we eat.
You get everything delivered to your door for FREE (check delivery options), saving you precious time and energy shopping.
RealFood4Sure endeavors to reduce the use of non-reusable plastic packaging and we reuse appropriate packaging where ever possible.
Your goods may arrive in boxes or paper bags with different names on them.
I'd love to get the boxes back from you so I can reuse them.
Sometimes using plastic packaging is the only way to preserve the produce so we encourage you to please try to wash and reuse the plastic ziplock bags in your home.
When we deliver your order we will gladly take away any glass jars and bottles, veg boxes and other packaging that we ourselves or our suppliers can reuse.